Google
 
HC = apclub ; Member of Hospitality Club since 2007
Member of Hostelling International since 2006 Member of Hostels Club since 2007

The Sapphire Princess

 
 
If you like this blog. At least you can do is to click on some advertisements in this blog. System "pay per click" should be working, but who's now? That depend of blog visitors and here we are, let's test it together.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Preparing...

OK , several days was rest until my departure. I was thinking that I will rest of that time spend with my family and with friends but I was wrong. At the end everything go faster and in the last moment I find out that "I need something from documents more", that is way how thing's going in Serbia.

Thanks to other's people's who was responsible to arrange all, I need to wait for a while more.

No comments:

Google